2024 VIP On Site | Sprout Attendee Ticket
Reignite your passion and feel confident in the art you create!
Join us July 24-28, 2024 at a gorgeous residence (more details to come) on the island of Maui, Hawaii.
Amy McDaniel, Krystal Sandefur, Kelsey Freeman, Ashlee Boone, Sweet Little You / The Newborn Nerds, Deborah Koch Photography, Ashley Wright and a surprise teacher will be guiding you through all the need-to-know's of outdoor newborn, maternity, parent/family photography, client workflows, editing, lighting, posing, styling, self portraiture, couture kids, underwater photography and SO MUCH more!
Whether lump sum or split payment, your payment due in FULL at latest May 29, 2024. If late, your balance will accrue interest of 10.5% each day past due, and/or your spot will be relinquished to first on wait list.
WHY VIP On Site? :
- The four night stay is part of your ticket! Close to the beach, this location is unbelievable ✨
- After-hours bonding with other VIP attendees and teachers.
- Packed VIP attendee goodie bag! These bags will be filled with Sprout swag, vendor goodies, and amazing deals + goodies from our sponsors!
- Grab and go breakfast and snacks on us as well as the dinners that everyone will be partaking in.
- Dinners are on us! Since classes will be going on around dinner time we will make sure you have food to eat during a break between classes. We recommend bringing snacks if you won't be leaving during the day for lunch, etc.
- LUAU, baby! We are going to give you the experience of a top-rated, real Hawaiian Luau with your teachers and peers - bonding to the maximum!
- So much more experience-wise that we can't explain in words. You just have to be there to see!! (Or ask last year's attendees for the scoop!)
Think of this like a one of a kind island, glamping adventure! We will be providing substantial rooms for attendees to share/bunk up. Yes, this means lots of sharing and close proximity to others — if this isn’t for you, please grab an off site ticket. You’ll still have after hours fun with us and time getting to know your teachers/other attendees.
All attendees have close access to the beach and ocean.
What's included with your retreat ticket:
- 4 nights stay on the beautiful beach front property
- 4 dinners, 3 grab and go breakfasts, light snacks, and beverages.
- A wide variety of classes including lighting, safe posing, proper angles, outdoor and indoor sessions, wrapping and wrapped baby workflow, family posing, maternity and family session, prop workflow, proper lighting, client workflow, editing, underwater shooting and editing, couture kids, marketing and social media, self-portraiture and many more bonuses.
- One month support in our 2024 attendee group from all of your teachers. This is not equal to mentorship — teachers have mentorship’s or 1:1 available at their own pricing and discretion.
- Gifts and souvenirs in a custom tote bag from our sponsors, Sprout Swag, vendor goodies
- Celebration event on the last night -- top rated Luau!
- Access to above mentioned private Facebook group to connect and have open discussions about the event and so forth.
What information will the teachers cover?
- Safe posing
- Proper angles
- Indoor/Outdoor sessions
- Wrapping and wrapped baby workflow outside
- Self portraiture
- Family posing
- Maternity posing
- Custom Camera Settings
- Editing, Editing, Editing
- Client Workflow
- Underwater shooting and editing
- Couture kids
- Business + Marketing
- and more!!
Tentative schedule details will be found on the "Schedule" page here on the site soon, and will be reiterated via Facebook group. Final schedule will hit the site one week prior to the event.
Retreats are ONLY rescheduled in the event that a lockdown happens in the USA. However, we don't foresee this as a likely issue. In the event that you are not able to attend please reach out and we can help you to sell your seat if we are sold out ourselves (cutoff for changes to tickets are one month from event - not the responsibility of the Retreat). Retainers alone are also non-refundable but may be sold - NOT applicable to following years. Transference of tickets is not the responsibility of the sprout retreat.