2023 Off-Site | Sprout Attendee Ticket
Reignite your passion and feel confident in the art you create!
Join us July 26-30, 2023 at a gorgeous residence (more details to come) on the island of Maui, Hawaii.
Amy McDaniel, Krystal Sandefur, Kelsey Freeman, Ashlee Boone, Newborn Nerds, Deborah Koch and a surprise teacher will be guiding you through all the need-to-know's of outdoor newborn, maternity, parent/family photography, client workflows, editing, lighting, posing, styling, Self Portraiture, couture kids, underwater photography and SO MUCH more!
Whether lump sum or split payment, your payment due in FULL at latest May 26, 2023. If late, your balance will accrue interest and/or your spot will be relinquished to first on wait list.
What is Off-Site:
- You can stay in a place of your own choosing - stay fees are NOT included in your ticket price.
- Show up for classes and then go do your own thing - perfect for someone who is coming with their family or partner in tow. You get to learn all day and have fun with your person/people at night.
- Attendee goodie bag! Every attendee, VIP or not, gets a goodie bag. Off-site attendees get less bonuses than VIPers but don't worry - there’s good stuff in there regardless.
- Dinners are on us! Since classes will be going on around dinner time we will make sure you have food to eat during a break between classes. We recommend bringing snacks if you won't be leaving during the day for lunch, etc.
What's included with your retreat ticket:
- 4 dinners
- A wide variety of classes including posed newborn sessions, outdoor newborn sessions, prop workflow, proper lighting, client workflow, family session, editing, business, underwater, couture kids, marketing and social media, self-portraiture and many more bonuses.
- One month support from teachers. This is not equal to mentorship — teachers have mentorship’s or 1:1 available at their own pricing and discretion.
- Gifts/discounts in a custom tote bag
- Celebration event on the last night
- Access to private facebook group to connect and have open discussions about event and so forth.
What information will the teachers cover?
- Safe posing
- Proper angles
- ALL outdoor sessions
- Wrapping and wrapped baby workflow outside
- Family posing
- Maternity posing
- Custom Camera Settings
- Editing, Editing, Editing
- Client Workflow
- Business + Marketing
- and more!!
Schedule details will be found on the "Schedule" page soon, and will be reiterated via Facebook group and added to the site at least one week prior to the event.
Retreats are ONLY rescheduled in the event that COVID forces change through lockdown. However, we don't foresee this as a likely issue. In the event that you are not able to attend please reach out and we can help you to sell your seat or transfer to a following year (cutoff for changes to tickets are one month from event - not the responsibility of the Retreat). Retainers are also non-refundable but may be sold - not applicable to following years.